Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hear ye, hear ye.

I've made an executive household decision to exercise my right as co-captain to declare Sundays officially: BRINNER night. 


Best. Decision. EVER


Portobello Mushroom Eggs Benedict
with fresh fruit
oh, & mimosas!
I'm just going to lay this out on the table for everyone: I could eat breakfast food all day. All the live long day. Love. It's so versatile and fun! And delicious, of course.


All fruit (apples, bananas, raspberries, blackberries), whole wheat English muffins, portobello mushrooms, organic eggs, hollandaise sauce and orange juice are compliments of our ever friendly Trader Joe's


Nope, I didn't make the hollandaise sauce - lazy lady right here. 


And now on to my next trick:


Mixed berry pie with whole wheat crust; adapted from Simply Recipes.

...licks chops. Yum!

What's your favorite dinner?

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment