Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July - better late than never.

Happy belated 4th of July (better late than never, I say). 
I told you in this post we'd be back soon - and I didn't lie. Here we are again. So soon! The mister and I had a very relaxed 4th. He worked the day before and after, while I've been enjoying my time as a stay at home wife and cat mom for the past week. This is livin'. 


I thought I'd post up a few pictures from the 4th of July to share with family and friends. 


It was sunny and hot (read: breaking a sweat just thinking about it)
and the beaches were slammed. These were taken before 11:00am!
Later in the evening, we walked* to Belmont Harbor to watch fireworks. It's a pretty great spot; we were able to see the firewor Navy PierMontrose Beach, and the best fireworks of all were taking place at a private party just a few feet from us!




From top to bottom:
Sailboats** at Belmont Harbor (imagine these + a bajillion more)
Beautiful moon next to the buildings
Fireworks. Huzza!
I'm now professing a commitment to post up on a very continual basis (litigation of "continual" to be determined). There, I said it. No going back now. I've put that out into the world and I should will follow through! 


Until next time... (soon!)
tb2


*and by walked I mean I dragged J, kicking and screaming (and sweating, of course)


**now accepting fun, friendly young couple friends in the greater Chicago area. Must have boat. 


***just for your enjoyment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment