Saturday, May 12, 2012

wedding season predictions

Last year was the year of photo booths.
Disagree? Take a look at the proofs (see what I did there?):







One wedding season, 4 booths.
Will it be a repeat year for booths? I can tell you this: I won't be mad about it. As a matter of fact, we might even warm up and try a few new awesome ideas this weekend at Dose Market in the 312 Photobooth or maybe hit up the booth at The Village Tap.
312 photobooth


You know what else would be nice for the wedding season? Crab cakes! 
As Vince Vaughn said, "How could you not have a good time eating crab cakes?"


I mean, I love Chicago - but sometimes - read: during wedding season - i wish we were on the east coast, where they all enjoy crab cakes at weddings (please don't correct me if this is way off the mark. a dude can dream, right?)
Might have to finally make that reservation at Joe's - not to be confused with the other Joe's.


Until next time,


tb2

No comments:

Post a Comment